cbhm

Distinguished
May 25, 2007
will a celeron d lga 775 work with the evga 680i nf68? im going ot get a q6600, and the subject expresses my feelings.

albundy2

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
is it listed as compatable on mfg's product page :?:
looking at newegg the answer would be no.
it is compatable with quad core/core2extreme/core2duo/pentium.
*random side thought*
i am curious why someone has not chosen google as a name and go around answering these questions.

GOOGLE :D

cbhm

Distinguished
May 25, 2007
is it listed as compatable on mfg's product page :?:
looking at newegg the answer would be no.
it is compatable with quad core/core2extreme/core2duo/pentium.
*random side thought*
i am curious why someone has not chosen google as a name and go around answering these questions.

GOOGLE :D

well, lets see, i looked at google, then i came here. so the first response is a yes, and you say no. i go on eVGAs board and they say yes.

albundy2

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
8O meh conflicting info it would seem, looking at fsb of celeron d is 533 the board supports 1066/1333. i would suggest bypassing the websites and contacting either the retailer you wish to purchase from or evga by phone directly. tell them this is the make or break info you need and if you are going to buy this you would like it noted in your account that you called to make sure. sorry about the google remark my wife was pissing me off and i came here to relax. :oops: :roll: :D

cbhm

Distinguished
May 25, 2007
8O meh conflicting info it would seem, looking at fsb of celeron d is 533 the board supports 1066/1333. i would suggest bypassing the websites and contacting either the retailer you wish to purchase from or evga by phone directly. tell them this is the make or break info you need and if you are going to buy this you would like it noted in your account that you called to make sure. sorry about the google remark my wife was pissing me off and i came here to relax. :oops: :roll: :D

its all good, no worries :D

and thanks for the tip, i sent a email through customer support, and it turns out it will support a cel d :)