WTF? PJOD in a botmatch??

Was playing an SP botmatch on Q3DM17 today and I got the phone lack and
Connection Interrupted, could see the bots still merrily playing away but I
couldn't move or shoot, going into Spectator mode and back to the game
didn't help, and the only way out was to quit. What gives?

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:20:20 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote:

>Was playing an SP botmatch on Q3DM17 today and I got the phone lack and
>Connection Interrupted, could see the bots still merrily playing away but I
>couldn't move or shoot, going into Spectator mode and back to the game
>didn't help, and the only way out was to quit. What gives?
>
>--

This might help

;)

http://www.talkaboutgaming.com/group/alt.games.quake3/messages/303203.html

Apathy[AGQx]
Scientia Est Potentia >>======>
Illiterate? Write here for help:
http://www.p0rn0finish.org

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:20:20 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote:

>Was playing an SP botmatch on Q3DM17 today and I got the phone lack and
>Connection Interrupted, could see the bots still merrily playing away but I
>couldn't move or shoot, going into Spectator mode and back to the game
>didn't help, and the only way out was to quit. What gives?
>
>--

This won't

:(

http://www.talkaboutgaming.com/group/alt.games.quake3/messages/300719.html

"Apathy" <apathy@NOSPAMp0rn0finish.org> wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:20:20 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >Was playing an SP botmatch on Q3DM17 today and I got the phone lack and
> >Connection Interrupted, could see the bots still merrily playing away but
> >couldn't move or shoot, going into Spectator mode and back to the game
> >didn't help, and the only way out was to quit. What gives?
> >
> >--
>

> This might help
>
> ;)
>
> http://www.talkaboutgaming.com/group/alt.games.quake3/messages/303203.html

I'd forgotten I'd posted about it before, LOL :)
Guess I blame instant messengers ;)

"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Apathy" <apathy@NOSPAMp0rn0finish.org> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:20:20 -0000, "EvilBill"
>> <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Was playing an SP botmatch on Q3DM17 today and I got the phone lack
>>> and Connection Interrupted, could see the bots still merrily
>>> playing away but I couldn't move or shoot, going into Spectator
>>> mode and back to the game didn't help, and the only way out was to
>>> quit. What gives?
>>>
>>> --
>>

>> This might help
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> http://www.talkaboutgaming.com/group/alt.games.quake3/messages/303203.html
>>

> I'd forgotten I'd posted about it before, LOL :)
> Guess I blame instant messengers ;)
>
> --

Getting a little forgetful in our old age EB? LOL! :)
McGrandpa [AGQx]

"McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message news:UmUFd.3381
> "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I'd forgotten I'd posted about it before, LOL :)
> > Guess I blame instant messengers ;)
> >
> > --
>
> Getting a little forgetful in our old age EB? LOL! :)

Something like that ;)