What HDTV set would fit??

Last response: in Home Theatre
February 8, 2005 4:42:12 PM

Does anyone know what DLP or LCD Projection sets would fit the
dimensions of my built in media center?? My media center is 57.5" L x
30.75" H x 35" D

I'm not looking for plasmas as anything 50" and over screen size is
pricey.

I have only found 1 set so far. =/ The Hitachi 50VS810. Also, any
thoughts about this set? Does Hitachi make good sets?

Anyone know of any other sets that are 50" that would fit? ie Are there
any other brands which I can take off their bases that might get me
under that small height requirement I have?

Thanks!

More about : hdtv set fit

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:45:10 AM

Hitachi consistently ranks as one of the top manufacturers for build quality
and
reliability. There is a CNET review of the 50VS810 here:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Hitachi_50VS810/4505-6484_7-309...

I currently own an Hitachi 51S500 CRT RPTV and it has a stunning picture.

--

Dave

«My files are currently being actively scanned by
Norton Anti-Virus 2005 v.11.0.1.3 (Updated Feb-03-2005)»

goYankees69@hotmail.com wrote:
| Does anyone know what DLP or LCD Projection sets would fit the
| dimensions of my built in media center?? My media center is 57.5" L x
| 30.75" H x 35" D

{snipped}

| I have only found 1 set so far. =/ The Hitachi 50VS810. Also, any
| thoughts about this set? Does Hitachi make good sets?

{snipped}
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:45:11 AM

I have been shopping for 2 weeks now, lg/panasonic/toshiba/sony don't seem
to have a fit, you might have to go below 50, toshiba has a 44nhm84 dlp,
Cabinet: 40"W x 30"H x 14.3"D 64 lbs

panasonic PT-43LC14 is 1/2" too high

!