Softwaer

hello,

i need to do text correction in my PC with English version of Windows XP, could you let me know what i need to do to have this capability in my PC?
Thanks in advance.

Saman.
samman.b.s@gmail.com
18 answers Last reply
More about softwaer
  1. Are you looking for a spell checker or a translator?
  2. aford10 said:
    Are you looking for a spell checker or a translator?

hi,

Amazing, it was only a minute i have posted my request!
    it is the spell checking.

Thanks.
  3. Use word, and configure this for do the text verification on english language.
  4. it is the spell checking that i am looking for, i did not get what you ment, could you explain more.
    thanks.
  5. saint19 said:
    Use word, and configure this for do the text verification on english language.

it is the spell checking that i am looking for, i did not get what you ment, could you explain more.
    thanks.

Saman
  6. It's a built in feature of the microsoft word/office software.
  7. i can only do the changing the language but the text correction for Italian text will not occur.
    is there anything that i need to do to make it working?
  8. MS Office Word check the spelling automatically when you are writting, the only thing that you have to do is configure the dictionary for do this.

Sorry if I'm be not very clear, but my english isn't really good.
  9. If the language is set to italian, anything spelled wrong will be underlined.
  10. aford10 said:
    If the language is set to italian, anything spelled wrong will be underlined.

that was what i thought, but it didn't worked. any particular adjustments i should do?
  11. saint19 said:
    MS Office Word check the spelling automatically when you are writting, the only thing that you have to do is configure the dictionary for do this.

Sorry if I'm be not very clear, but my english isn't really good.

Any help that how I could configure the dictionary in XP, please?
  12. Saman Samieer said:
    Any help that how I could configure the dictionary in XP, please?

-----------------------------------------------

When you are in MS Word and select check spelling look for the option that say dictionary language and select English(United States).
  13. I know the language is set when office is installed. I'm not sure if you can change the default once it's already installed.

You could use a language converter like this
    http://www.freetranslation.com/
  14. ^Yes, this can be change to another language.
  15. saint19 said:
    -----------------------------------------------

When you are in MS Word and select check spelling look for the option that say dictionary language and select English(United States).

it is already installed in English, any help that how i can make a change to the defult language for the spelling check out (For Italian language)?
  16. saint19 said:
    ^Yes, this can be change to another language.

the XP is already installed in English version, can you tell me how i can change it to another language such as Italian?
  17. The OS is installed in English and ALWAYS continue in english, the only thing that you can do is change the input language of your keyboard and the default MS Office check spelling language.

For change it to Italian language, you need re-install the OS in this language.
  18. Thank you so much.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP