Sign in with
Your question

Need a good PDF TO DOC converter

Last response: in Applications
February 19, 2011 11:48:56 AM

hi all,
I need to do some conversions, pdf to doc, i found many applications to do that.
but i have pdf file having images in it as pages, and i want to convert it totally into word document, the converters i used, convert the pdf to doc, but the output doc which i have is having the same image.

I want to do doc stuff in these files, eg- changing font size, font, left right margins and all.
so if any one know how to convert these images pdf to normal doc(in which i can get text, not image)..then plz help..

More about : good pdf doc converter

February 26, 2011 3:03:23 PM

FOUND IT....what i actually needed was a OCR(Optical character recognition) software...one which can read text from images..
I found many ..one is "ScanSoft PDF converter"...its good but ..still causes many spelling mistakes...i had to go through each and every word for that....
another one which is totally awesome is "Able2doc Professional"...this application is the best for this job....i found 1-2 spelling mistake in every page...thats it...that too only in HEADER-FOOTER section...rest all good...i loved it..thought i shud share it...DOwnloaded the trial version..
m
l
March 2, 2011 3:27:38 AM

1.Open the PDF file in a reader, for example in standard Adobe Reader.
2.Switch to the text selection tool.
3.Select the desired part of the text and copy it to the clipboard.
4.Run MS Word or any other editor and paste the text into it.
This is the simplest way to work out converting PDF to Word.
Maybe what mentioned above is not useful for you, i personally share you with a article about How to convert PDF to Word, you just need to follow the easy guide.
Cheers.
m
l
Related resources
March 5, 2011 2:27:16 AM

thanks..but i think i will stick with mine...able2doc was the best from around 5 apps i tried for OCR....very less errors as compared to others..

thnaks
m
l
March 9, 2011 7:01:57 AM

nikhar_22 said:
hi all,
I need to do some conversions, pdf to doc, i found many applications to do that.
but i have pdf file having images in it as pages, and i want to convert it totally into word document, the converters i used, convert the pdf to doc, but the output doc which i have is having the same image.

I want to do doc stuff in these files, eg- changing font size, font, left right margins and all.
so if any one know how to convert these images pdf to normal doc(in which i can get text, not image)..then plz help..

1. Online convertion, but due to privacy, it is not a better choice.

2. Desktop PDF Converter like Advanced pdf converter will help you a lot. I am sure with it you will enjoy that job--- convert pdf to word easily.
m
l
July 5, 2011 9:49:43 AM

Recommend you Nemo PDF Converter which can help you convert PDF to document files easily with text, layouts, tables and images preserved. And it also supports batch and partial conversion.

Hope it helps. :p 
m
l
August 26, 2011 6:18:28 AM

hai i have a sw which can convert all these pdf to doc.. if u want u can mail ma that file i will try to convert with my sw... imagetodocconvertion@gmail.com but i will charge..per page...
m
l
August 26, 2011 1:32:48 PM

Thank you all, but its done.
m
l
!