ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Does anyone know why I can't PRINT my Address book on an otherwise good
Epson Printer.
Have tried several times clicking on PRINT at top of Address Book but all I
get is a blank sheet of paper.

KENNETH

Ken

There are check boxes for printing 'all' or 'selected'.. 'selected' is the
default when opening the print function, but are you selecting any entries
to print?..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"Ken" <mrkaydee1@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
> Does anyone know why I can't PRINT my Address book on an otherwise good
> Epson Printer.
> Have tried several times clicking on PRINT at top of Address Book but all
> I get is a blank sheet of paper.
>
> KENNETH

TRENDING THREADS