Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Uninstall itunes

Last response: in Windows XP
October 15, 2009 9:41:45 PM

When I try to uninstall iTunes I get a messages saying "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "iTunes.msi" in the box below." When I do a search on my computer to see if I can locate the "iTunes.msi" folder, I find a path and when I put it in and Click OK to uninstall I get a this: "The path cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package "iTunes.msi" in a folder from which you can install the product iTunes." I don't understand that. I'm trying to uninstall iTunes not install it. Any ideas?

More about : uninstall itunes

October 16, 2009 12:24:31 AM

prtovdabody said:
When I try to uninstall iTunes I get a messages saying "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "iTunes.msi" in the box below." When I do a search on my computer to see if I can locate the "iTunes.msi" folder, I find a path and when I put it in and Click OK to uninstall I get a this: "The path cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package "iTunes.msi" in a folder from which you can install the product iTunes." I don't understand that. I'm trying to uninstall iTunes not install it. Any ideas?

Did you install iTunes on a network drive that is no longer online? If not, try re-installing iTunes and that should replace the missing file so you con uninstall
September 21, 2010 1:22:57 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!