ATTN: EvilBill

noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers ..i
think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty much
nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know

207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational
6 answers Last reply
More about attn evilbill

    pF. Slik <mikerr70@yahoo.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    > noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers
    > ..i think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty
    > much nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know
    >

    > 207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational

    Thanks Slik :)
    Sorry to follow up on this so late but I've been away from Usenet for a
    while getting my broadband sorted out ;)

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    EvilBill <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a
    plate of spoo:
    > pF. Slik <mikerr70@yahoo.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    >> noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers
    >> ..i think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty
    >> much nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know
    >>

    >> 207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational
    >
    > Thanks Slik :)
    > Sorry to follow up on this so late but I've been away from Usenet for
    > a while getting my broadband sorted out ;)

    PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps? ;)

    www.clanjag.com is a good place to get maps.

    EvilBill wrote:

    > PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps? ;)

    www.google.com

    Type the name of the map+.zip for example say you want to find the map:
    klhights. open google, type klhights.zip and hit enter. It will return this:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=klhights.zip&btnG=Google+Search
    you can almost always find a map that way, one of the links will work.
    Its also good search engine practice. (a valuable skill if one uses a
    computer much)

    sittingduck <spam.to.sitting-duck@spamgourmet.com> typed as if
    devouring a plate of spoo:
    > EvilBill wrote:
    >
    >> PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps?
    >> ;)
    >
    > www.google.com
    >
    > Type the name of the map+.zip for example say you want to find the
    > map: klhights. open google, type klhights.zip and hit enter. It will
    > return this:
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=klhights.zip&btnG=Google+Search
    > you can almost always find a map that way, one of the links will work.
    > Its also good search engine practice. (a valuable skill if one uses a
    > computer much)

    Cool, I hadn't thought of that <g>

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:37:14 GMT, "EvilBill"
    <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> wrote:

    >EvilBill <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a
    >plate of spoo:
    >> pF. Slik <mikerr70@yahoo.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    >>> noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers
    >>> ..i think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty
    >>> much nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know
    >>>

    >>> 207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational
    >>
    >> Thanks Slik :)
    >> Sorry to follow up on this so late but I've been away from Usenet for
    >> a while getting my broadband sorted out ;)
    >>

    >PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps? ;)

    The CPMA mappacks can be DL'd from www.promode.org

    Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

    To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome

Servers Video Games