Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

ATTN: EvilBill

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 10:57:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers ..i
think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty much
nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know


207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational

More about : attn evilbill

Anonymous
February 25, 2005 12:50:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

pF. Slik <mikerr70@yahoo.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers
> ..i think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty
> much nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know
>
>
> 207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational

Thanks Slik :) 
Sorry to follow up on this so late but I've been away from Usenet for a
while getting my broadband sorted out ;) 

--
--
There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:37:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

EvilBill <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a
plate of spoo:
> pF. Slik <mikerr70@yahoo.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers
>> ..i think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty
>> much nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know
>>
>>
>> 207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational
>
> Thanks Slik :) 
> Sorry to follow up on this so late but I've been away from Usenet for
> a while getting my broadband sorted out ;) 
>

PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps? ;) 

--
--
There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Related resources
February 25, 2005 2:10:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

"EvilBill" <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:uGsTd.85$rC.69@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...
> EvilBill <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a
> plate of spoo:
>> pF. Slik <mikerr70@yahoo.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>>> noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers
>>> ..i think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty
>>> much nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know
>>>
>>>
>>> 207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational
>>
>> Thanks Slik :) 
>> Sorry to follow up on this so late but I've been away from Usenet for
>> a while getting my broadband sorted out ;) 
>>
>
> PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps? ;) 

www.clanjag.com is a good place to get maps.

> --
> --
> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
>
February 25, 2005 9:51:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

EvilBill wrote:

> PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps? ;) 

www.google.com

Type the name of the map+.zip for example say you want to find the map:
klhights. open google, type klhights.zip and hit enter. It will return this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=klhights.zip&btnG=...
you can almost always find a map that way, one of the links will work.
Its also good search engine practice. (a valuable skill if one uses a
computer much)
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 4:41:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

sittingduck <spam.to.sitting-duck@spamgourmet.com> typed as if
devouring a plate of spoo:
> EvilBill wrote:
>
>> PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps?
>> ;) 
>
> www.google.com
>
> Type the name of the map+.zip for example say you want to find the
> map: klhights. open google, type klhights.zip and hit enter. It will
> return this:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=klhights.zip&btnG=...
> you can almost always find a map that way, one of the links will work.
> Its also good search engine practice. (a valuable skill if one uses a
> computer much)

Cool, I hadn't thought of that <g>

--
--
There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 4:19:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:37:14 GMT, "EvilBill"
<quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> wrote:

>EvilBill <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a
>plate of spoo:
>> pF. Slik <mikerr70@yahoo.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>>> noticed a prev post of u not being able to connect any of our servers
>>> ..i think website may be out of date ...try this one. We play pretty
>>> much nightly here. If you want our cpam server, lemme know
>>>
>>>
>>> 207.180.25.189:27988 pF.TK's 3W Rotational
>>
>> Thanks Slik :) 
>> Sorry to follow up on this so late but I've been away from Usenet for
>> a while getting my broadband sorted out ;) 
>>
>
>PS. this is probably a stupid question, but where do I get the maps? ;) 

The CPMA mappacks can be DL'd from www.promode.org

--
_______________________________________________
Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!