ERROR Hp Pivilion p6180t HELP!!!!

deviling

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Hi,

If I posted in the wrong section i really opligize. But this needs to be done asap.

My client bought a brand new Hp Pivilion p6180t Computer it came with vista 64bit. He wanted Windows Xp.

Now I Like a moron agreed to to do it for him. But Now Im in major CHAOS.

I downloaded The chipset Drivers for This Typical Model (G43 Chipset Express).

Now everytime I try installing it, It tells me that "This Computer does not meet the minimum requirments for installing the software".

I have Tried Reinstalling Windows Like 300 Times No luck. Same Error.

Its impossibal to Find drivers for These computers runing xp 64bit

Specs ON computer:

Pegatron IPIEL-LA3(Intel G43 Chipset)
8Gb Ram (Have No idea what Type. Doesnt matter)
Intel Q9300 Quad Core

Basically Thats All. I need Major Help on This. Your time and work is greatly appreciated.

Tom

G

Hmm...after about two days of searching I must say: I couldn't find any drivers for win XP 32bit, especially not for win XP 64bit(If anybody has a solved the problem, please post a download link ^_^)

memoman

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
here is a link thta gives the details on the components of the motherboard. The ethernet controller is Realtek as well as the onboard audio. Onboard GPU is Intel GMA X4500HD.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01746799&tmp_track_link=ot_faqs/top_issues/en_ch/c01746799/loc:3&lc=en&dlc=de&cc=ch&lang=de&product=3945557

You can easily find the drivers on realtek page for ethernet and audio.

Also you can easily find the GPU drivers on Intel's website.

Also for the Bus Controller it uses Intel ICH-10 chip. You can also find the drivers for it at Intel's page.

It is a year late but I just had the same problem yesterday.

Cheers,
Memo