Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

q3 server wizard

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 14, 2005 2:31:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

were can i get the latest version. i have 1.4
at btinternet dont seem to have it. unless someone could upload it at
yousendit ill go get it

cheers

More about : server wizard

Anonymous
February 15, 2005 2:14:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:31:19 -0500, "unknown"
<kamikaze27@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>were can i get the latest version. i have 1.4
>at btinternet dont seem to have it. unless someone could upload it at
>yousendit ill go get it
>
>cheers
>
/////////////////////////////////////////
http://web.archive.org/web/20011008043658/www.btinterne...
Link still works. The history.txt sez 10.6. The exe props/ver
sez 106. However the apps about tab sez 1.5.
You can download a copy of Quake3 Server Wizard here
The current version is 1.6 - 1.48 Meg
http://web.archive.org/web/20011008043658/http://www.bt...
February 15, 2005 2:14:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

thanks, do you know any other q3 server programs? and id like to know how
can i disable a weapon ex: plasma gun or is there a specific program or
addon that has this option

<number5ive@no.no.na.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:51c2119o5ied34ie756ckgbuv2j7j8rbao@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:31:19 -0500, "unknown"
> <kamikaze27@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> >were can i get the latest version. i have 1.4
> >at btinternet dont seem to have it. unless someone could upload it at
> >yousendit ill go get it
> >
> >cheers
> >
> /////////////////////////////////////////
>
http://web.archive.org/web/20011008043658/www.btinterne...
> Link still works. The history.txt sez 10.6. The exe props/ver
> sez 106. However the apps about tab sez 1.5.
> You can download a copy of Quake3 Server Wizard here
> The current version is 1.6 - 1.48 Meg
>
http://web.archive.org/web/20011008043658/http://www.bt...
>
>
Related resources
February 15, 2005 2:14:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

unknown wrote:

> thanks, do you know any other q3 server programs? and id like to know how
> can i disable a weapon ex: plasma gun or is there a specific program or
> addon that has this option

Try notepad.

http://www.3dgw.com/guides/q3a/#windowsinstall
February 17, 2005 3:22:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:55:29 -0500, "unknown" <kamikaze27@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>thanks, do you know any other q3 server programs? and id like to know how
>can i disable a weapon ex: plasma gun or is there a specific program or
>addon that has this option


set disable_weapon_plasmagun
February 17, 2005 3:23:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:55:29 -0500, "unknown" <kamikaze27@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>thanks, do you know any other q3 server programs? and id like to know how
>can i disable a weapon ex: plasma gun or is there a specific program or
>addon that has this option


oop

set disable_weapon_plasmagun 1
!