Norton tells me I don't have an internet connection - but ..

Hi guys,
I am running my broadband thru a Linksys router and have a live connection.
I have downloaded the Norton 2005 SetUp.exe file but when I click Start, to
dowload Norton, it tells me I don't have a net connection? What am I missing?

UK Gray wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I am running my broadband thru a Linksys router and have a live connection.
> I have downloaded the Norton 2005 SetUp.exe file but when I click Start, to
> dowload Norton, it tells me I don't have a net connection? What am I missing?

Have you checked http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html ?

TRENDING THREADS