Can't view available wireless networks

June 15, 2005 4:43:22 AM

Hi I am having issues with my wireless network on SP 1.

I am able to get connected to my local wireless net but I am unable to view
available ones. It appears gray in that box.

More about : view wireless networks

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
June 15, 2005 2:56:05 PM

Hi. What kind of wireless card do you have? You mentioned you weren't able
to "view them". Can you see the available wireless networks and just not
select them? Or do you not see any at all?

"Kiff" wrote:

> Hi I am having issues with my wireless network on SP 1.
>
> I am able to get connected to my local wireless net but I am unable to view
> available ones. It appears gray in that box.

June 15, 2005 8:55:11 PM

I have a 2Wire card. I am not able to view the available networks at all.
And I know there are available networks in my area.

!