Can't view available wireless networks

Hi I am having issues with my wireless network on SP 1.

I am able to get connected to my local wireless net but I am unable to view
available ones. It appears gray in that box.
2 answers Last reply
More about view wireless networks

    Hi. What kind of wireless card do you have? You mentioned you weren't able
    to "view them". Can you see the available wireless networks and just not
    select them? Or do you not see any at all?

    "Kiff" wrote:

    > Hi I am having issues with my wireless network on SP 1.
    >
    > I am able to get connected to my local wireless net but I am unable to view
    > available ones. It appears gray in that box.

    I have a 2Wire card. I am not able to view the available networks at all.
    And I know there are available networks in my area.

    "jlh3205" <jlh3205@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. What kind of wireless card do you have? You mentioned you weren't
    able
    > to "view them". Can you see the available wireless networks and just not
    > select them? Or do you not see any at all?
    >

    > "Kiff" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi I am having issues with my wireless network on SP 1.
    > >
    > > I am able to get connected to my local wireless net but I am unable to
    view
    > > available ones. It appears gray in that box.

Wireless Wireless Network Microsoft Windows XP