Sure seems quiet in here...

Where is everyone? Are there only a few of us playing some Q3 anymore?

alot of people still play the game, just doubt they give two shits about a
q3 newsgroup server :)

"Gumby Damnit" <gumby@damnit.com> wrote in message
> Where is everyone? Are there only a few of us playing some Q3 anymore?

I just remember when there were a hundred or more posts in a day. Alot
of us chatty fooks got hooked up together in IRC but man this place
died.

Gumby Damnit <gumby@damnit.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> I just remember when there were a hundred or more posts in a day.

200-300 sometimes, LOL

> Alot
> of us chatty fooks got hooked up together in IRC but man this place
> died.

Well, I don't know what game everyone's playing these days, but I just got
me some ADSL back so... :D

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

even mirc is dead, like in quakenet, bunch of quake channels and its as
alive as in a grave yard, what was it in it for having a irc network for
juste for a game, bette off with a gamers networks! yeah that would have
rocked, not for one single game even if its popular.