Remove logical disk

June 15, 2005 7:11:02 AM

I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
How can I remove this logical disk?
It can't be deleted like a network drive.

More about : remove logical disk

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 4:10:47 PM

"Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
> How can I remove this logical disk?
> It can't be deleted like a network drive.

If it's a mapped drive, In any Explorer window, try Tools, Disconnect
Network Drive.

HTH
-pk
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 4:57:02 PM

It is not a network drive, but maybe I can use your advise when I untie my
shoes.

Arne.

"Test User" wrote:

> "Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
> > How can I remove this logical disk?
> > It can't be deleted like a network drive.
>
> If it's a mapped drive, In any Explorer window, try Tools, Disconnect
> Network Drive.
>
> HTH
> -pk

June 16, 2005 2:19:22 PM

Maybe this will work:

SUBST drive1: /D

"Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
> How can I remove this logical disk?
> It can't be deleted like a network drive.
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 1:19:00 AM

> It is not a network drive, but maybe I can use your advise when I untie my
> shoes.
>
> Arne.

or, you could just leave your shoes tied and keep walking.
!