Remove logical disk

I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
How can I remove this logical disk?
It can't be deleted like a network drive.
4 answers Last reply
More about remove logical disk

    "Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
    > How can I remove this logical disk?
    > It can't be deleted like a network drive.

    If it's a mapped drive, In any Explorer window, try Tools, Disconnect
    Network Drive.

    HTH
    -pk

    It is not a network drive, but maybe I can use your advise when I untie my
    shoes.

    Arne.

    "Test User" wrote:

    > "Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
    > > How can I remove this logical disk?
    > > It can't be deleted like a network drive.
    >
    > If it's a mapped drive, In any Explorer window, try Tools, Disconnect
    > Network Drive.
    >
    > HTH
    > -pk

    Maybe this will work:

    SUBST drive1: /D

    "Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
    > How can I remove this logical disk?
    > It can't be deleted like a network drive.

    > It is not a network drive, but maybe I can use your advise when I untie my
    > shoes.
    >
    > Arne.

    or, you could just leave your shoes tied and keep walking.

Network Drive Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP