Why not minutes after 12/31/04?

when I check my minutes on Cingular's web site, it only shows calls through
Dec 31, 2004
I've made plenty of calls since then. I can't figure out how many minutes
I have left.

Are other people seeing this also?

Thanks

As of this morning I saw calls through 5 January posted. My billing
cycle ends on the 13th.

tg.

> Are other people seeing this also?
>
> Thanks

yes, it seems to run behind more between 1st and 10th guess the month end
processing effects it somehow.

Just checked and mine are through 1/9 about the normal 3 days behind.
Yesterday when I checked they were 9 days behind.
The login again happens to me every time I select the my service tab, also
the time out is a little short for the amount of time to read one page. lol

In article <n0UEd.2359$Hi.278@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
"Stanley Reynolds" <nospam_stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Are other people seeing this also?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> yes, it seems to run behind more between 1st and 10th guess the month end
> processing effects it somehow.

The web site made me log in 3 times

1. My Account
2. My Minutes
3. Details

but it showed phone calls though Jan. 9, looked like they were all there.

> In article <n0UEd.2359$Hi.278@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
> "Stanley Reynolds" <nospam_stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> > Are other people seeing this also?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> yes, it seems to run behind more between 1st and 10th guess the month end
>> processing effects it somehow.
>
> The web site made me log in 3 times

The web site also made me log in multiple times

> 1. My Account
> 2. My Minutes
> 3. Details
>
> but it showed phone calls though Jan. 9, looked like they were all there

My detailed call log in "my minutes" did not go past jan 31 (today is the
11th)
but is IS seemingly updating past that on the summary because it showed 45
min.
used out of the NEW month's 1000. and it had running totals under "my
reports"
Of course with out details it is hard to say how current that really is.

For three years I have been going to this web site. I must say the last
four to six months, it has really bombed in reliability.

Bernard

Asked the same question and got a response from another poster. It's there,
but the morons that wrote the code for the list only sorted it by month and
day. That's why you only see December 31 as your last call. Go to the last
page of your lists and you will see January. (That part of the website is
down right now in KC market.)

--
MICHAEL J. MacMAHON
Captain (ret.) KCPD

Remember, Golf is not a matter of Life or Death;
it is MUCH more important than that.

NOTE: All outgoing mail is scanned by McAfee Virus Scan for your safety.
"Tsheer" <fwdtopcs@yah00.com> wrote in message
> when I check my minutes on Cingular's web site, it only shows calls
through
> Dec 31, 2004
> I've made plenty of calls since then. I can't figure out how many
minutes
> I have left.
>
> Are other people seeing this also?
>
> Thanks