Hold everything!
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

This is from someone named Karen. I just downloaded it -- it produces a
good text file, with all the info, etc. Lots of extra lines, but every line
that contains a file name, etc., is prefaced with the word "File." Should
be simple to isolate those lines in the file when importing stuff. Worth
looking at.

Good luck!

Byte

Why are you making separate posts? Please respond to original post.
You are creating more confusion than assistance.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Jeff Needle" wrote:

> Hold everything!
> http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
>
> This is from someone named Karen. I just downloaded it -- it produces a
> good text file, with all the info, etc. Lots of extra lines, but every line
> that contains a file name, etc., is prefaced with the word "File." Should
> be simple to isolate those lines in the file when importing stuff. Worth
> looking at.
>
> Good luck!

I sometimes find a response after I've deleted the original posts. OE
doesn't keep the original -- at least I haven't found a way to do it.
Consequently, I try to name the thread closely enough so that the person who
originally asked for the help can recognize this.

I wish OE had a way of putting these newsgroup items in the recycle bin. No
way I can see to do it.

Jeff Needle wrote:
> I sometimes find a response after I've deleted the original posts. OE
> doesn't keep the original -- at least I haven't found a way to do it.
> Consequently, I try to name the thread closely enough so that the person who
> originally asked for the help can recognize this.
>
> I wish OE had a way of putting these newsgroup items in the recycle bin. No
> way I can see to do it.
>
> "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>>Why are you making separate posts? Please respond to original post.
>>You are creating more confusion than assistance.
>>--
>>Some days you're the windshield,
>>some days you're the bug.
>>

>>"Jeff Needle" wrote:
>>

>>>Hold everything!
>>>http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
>>>
>>>This is from someone named Karen. I just downloaded it -- it produces a
>>>good text file, with all the info, etc. Lots of extra lines, but every
>>>line
>>>that contains a file name, etc., is prefaced with the word "File."
>>>Should
>>>be simple to isolate those lines in the file when importing stuff. Worth
>>>looking at.
>>>
>>>Good luck!

Why not just change the view to show unread messages. No need to delete.
If you want to see old post just change the view back.

gls858

Confusion, Only if you lost the thread...

Thanks Jeff I've been following...

Karenware does a lot of things but misses the fields I need.

cheers, Jim