Ring Tones on 6010

Just got a new Nokia 6010. It looks like it will use standard midi files
(.mid) for the ring tone. How the heck to I get a .mid file from my
computer to the phone? I am guessing a cable (or maybe infra-red like my
old 6340i)...
Craig

In article <w7hFd.10901$8i7.334@fe1.columbus.rr.com>,
"Craig Robison" <saab_driver@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just got a new Nokia 6010. It looks like it will use standard midi files
> (.mid) for the ring tone. How the heck to I get a .mid file from my
> computer to the phone? I am guessing a cable (or maybe infra-red like my
> old 6340i)...
> Craig

Two main ways. By USB cable. Do eBay search on Nokia 6010 OEM USB Cable,
or by being sent to you from web sites. If you have the Media Works
plan, thats a good way. Do a Google search on "Free Midi Ringtones"

I am not having any luck finding a USB cable. Are you sure they exist?