My kid made all of the icons and fonts small on my desktop. How do I reset
this to the normal screen size levels?

Your child likely changed your screen resolution. You have to go into video
properties to pick a resolution that is best for you.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"sh" <sh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My kid made all of the icons and fonts small on my desktop. How do I reset
> this to the normal screen size levels?

You can set all the items through the following procedure :
a - right click on desktop
b - Settings
c - Font , advanced, icons, etc
Best Regards,

--
Alexandru TUDOSE
Network Administrator

In news:64E683F3-D428-4A04-AD03-722D3018E6F2@microsoft.com,
sh <sh@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> My kid made all of the icons and fonts small on my desktop. How
> do I
> reset this to the normal screen size levels?

Your kid probably increased just the screen resolution. There is
no *normal*; you can set it to whatever resolution you prefer.

To change it, right-click on the desktop, and choose
"Properties." Go to the "Settings" tab and try different settings
until you find the one you like.

Please reply to the newsgroup