Make windows bigger

My kid made all of the icons and fonts small on my desktop. How do I reset
this to the normal screen size levels?
3 answers Last reply
More about make windows bigger

    Your child likely changed your screen resolution. You have to go into video
    properties to pick a resolution that is best for you.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    "sh" <sh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My kid made all of the icons and fonts small on my desktop. How do I reset
    > this to the normal screen size levels?

    You can set all the items through the following procedure :
    a - right click on desktop
    b - Settings
    c - Font , advanced, icons, etc
    Best Regards,

    --
    Alexandru TUDOSE
    Network Administrator

    In news:64E683F3-D428-4A04-AD03-722D3018E6F2@microsoft.com,
    sh <sh@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > My kid made all of the icons and fonts small on my desktop. How
    > do I
    > reset this to the normal screen size levels?

    Your kid probably increased just the screen resolution. There is
    no *normal*; you can set it to whatever resolution you prefer.

    To change it, right-click on the desktop, and choose
    "Properties." Go to the "Settings" tab and try different settings
    until you find the one you like.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

Screen Size Microsoft Windows XP