Computer wont turn off it restarts

G

my computer won't shut down, it just restarts, it look like it will shut down, there is blue screen, than black, and when i think that it's over it just starts again, just like i press the button. i tried every tips nad tricks which i found on forrums (reinstall nVidia drives, power, USB ports...) but i didn't solve my problem. please help, thanks!

daviduk109

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2008
what method are you using to shut down the computer? if you keep your finger pressed down on the start-up button for at least 5 seconds then this should shut down the computer.

^ That's not the way you SHOULD shut down your computer.

control panel-->system-->advanced tab-->settings button for startup and recovery--> uncheck the box to automatically restart under system failure.

That will allow you to see the BSOD before it restarts your PC. Look at the message with the underscores.

G

control panel-->system-->advanced tab-->settings button for startup and recovery--> uncheck the box to automatically restart under system failure

i try that did not helped

i turn it off on this way. i wait for it to show black screen and then press button on the back side of computer case, when i turn it on it works normaly

G

and when i do this ontrol panel-->system-->advanced tab-->settings button for startup and recovery--> uncheck the box to automatically restart under system failure
when it starts up it showes me message
stop-c00021a-fatal-system-error

TRENDING THREADS