5-pin network cable? (similar to cat5e)

Hello, Recently I've got my hands on a Televideo TS-803.
Sadly, the cable to the keyboard is broken and the only way to fix this is to get a new cable.

Now, the wierd thing is that the keyboard uses a 5-pin network cable.
I can't find any information about this on the internet, because the official standard cables are 2,4,6,8-pins.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

(Might have posted this in a wrong place.)
5 answers Last reply
More about network cable similar cat5e
  1. Dear Lord you need someone to pimp your PC. :)

    How is the cable broken? Couldn't you strip it down and do a bit of rewiring?
  2. The cable is broken in everyway possible. :p
    Some parts of the cable is twisted so horribly that the plastic is tearing apart.

    And the cable is too short for rewiring if i'm going to cut those parts off.
  3. Could you perhaps provide a photo of the connector?
  4. Hmm, I won't have time tomorrow or the day after.

    But, I don't think a photo is needed.
    It's like a 4-contact RJ14, but with an extra wire.

    And it's not here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_jack
  5. Even more reason to provide a photo!
Ask a new question

Read More

Distributed Computing Cable Keyboards Apps