Not enough free memory to run Outlook

I keep getting the message when I open MS Outlook tht there is not enough free memory to run the program. What should I do? Pat
8 answers Last reply
More about free memory outlook
  1. I think, you may try exit other programs when using the Outlook.
  2. goodtom said:
    I think, you may try exit other programs when using the Outlook.

It's the only Program that is on initially, and I went to msconfig un-checking startup programs - but no luck. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
  3. All other programs are closed when using Outlook but still get the message that there is not enough memory to run Outlook - any other ideas? Thanks.
  4. How much memory do you have in that computer and what OS are you using? Also, how much free space is left on your hard drive?
  5. Thanks for your reply. Figured it out - while doing a Norton virus scan, a message came up that an addon for Outlook was causing problems and I disabled that addon and the problem was solved. Thanks.
  6. Thank you for all the help. Found out that the problem was an add-on to Outlook. Once disabled, it was fine. Thanks again.
  7. pat1computer said:
    I keep getting the message when I open MS Outlook tht there is not enough free memory to run the program. What should I do? Pat

Found out that the add-in in Outlook was the problem - resolved. Thanks.
  8. pat1computer said:

This has been resolved. Thanks.
Ask a new question

Read More

Internet Applications Outlook Memory Apps