The best way to backup bluray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamma

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
Hello There
Due to the frequently use,it is difficult to protect my Blu-ray disc from scratches and worn out.So I want to lossless backup my bluray discs.
The way i know is http://www.any-dvd-cloner.com/blue-ray-dvd-copy.htmlburn Disc to a blank BD-R 25GB or 50GB,but it has cost me plenty of time and money.Can anyone tell me the better way about backup blu-ray?Thanks a lot.

Solution
I don't have a better answer to your question, but think about this: The movie industry is trying to convince judges that you do not own the content of those Blu-ray discs, that you only license the right to view it. If that is the case, then if a disc becomes unusable the publisher should provide a free or very low cost replacement!
I don't have a better answer to your question, but think about this: The movie industry is trying to convince judges that you do not own the content of those Blu-ray discs, that you only license the right to view it. If that is the case, then if a disc becomes unusable the publisher should provide a free or very low cost replacement!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.