DIVCO Fusion 2.6 Demo won't run

Last response: in Home Theatre
February 16, 2005 12:54:45 PM

I dl'd the Fusion HDTV Demo 2.60 Software from
http://www.dvico.com/hdtv/download.asp a number of different times.
Each time it runs it first gives an "invalid date" error dialog then
another "out of bounds" error, then none of the demo programs will
play - after selecting the demo program and hit Play they won't play.
Anybody have any ideas? I logged the problem with their tech support
weeks ago but have not heard anything back.

Intel 850emv, 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM, Radeon 8500 w/ Catalyst 5.1

More about : divco fusion demo run

February 17, 2005 10:46:09 AM

"Markeau" <please_reply@news.group> wrote in message
>I dl'd the Fusion HDTV Demo 2.60 Software from
>http://www.dvico.com/hdtv/download.asp a number of different times. Each
>time it runs it first gives an "invalid date" error dialog then another
>"out of bounds" error, then none of the demo programs will play - after
>selecting the demo program and hit Play they won't play. Anybody have any
>ideas? I logged the problem with their tech support weeks ago but have not
>heard anything back.
>
> Intel 850emv, 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM, Radeon 8500 w/ Catalyst 5.1

I've been using this as a showpiece on our Samsung 240t [1080p] LCD monitor.
Someone else had a problem with this, turned out he wasn't using the demo
player.
All I can say is: don't give up, it's worth the trouble. :-)
!