Closed Solved

Norton 360 or BitDefender?

I currently have Norton 360 as my antivirus and it is about to expire. I was looking into what a good antivirus is other than Norton and I saw that a lot of people said that BitDefender was very good. So, should I stay with Norton or switch over to Bitdefender? Which is better in your opinion and if there are better then please recommend them!
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about norton bitdefender
  1. Best answer
  2. the trouble with norton is when the subscription ends, so might the protection. at least this is what one version did on someone!

never used bitdefender.

there is a discussion on some av programs here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/241961-49-best-antivirus-antispyware

personally i trust nothing but kapersky internet security 2011
    someone provided a link to get it cheaper in the thread above.
  3. Joe12o said:
    I currently have Norton 360 as my antivirus and it is about to expire. I was looking into what a good antivirus is other than Norton and I saw that a lot of people said that BitDefender was very good. So, should I stay with Norton or switch over to Bitdefender? Which is better in your opinion and if there are better then please recommend them!

Hai! It's Wheen!

Like I said on 7s, go with Norton over BitDefender if those are your only two options. I'd still recommend going with NoD32 or Kaspersky if at all possible.
  4. bitdefender!!
  5. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
  6. Best answer selected by area51reopened.
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Norton Antivirus Apps