where to get glsetup?

Last post I saw on this was 8/2004. I'm trying to set Quake 3 up again
on an old p2 400 MHz, ATI Rage Pro- go ahead and laugh, i've got it on a
LAN for my kids, and I can't get it running without this. The glsetup
on the cd tries to connect to a website that isn't there anymore.
Anyway, is this file available anywhere?

Thanks

On 5/31/2005 8:26 PM Phuc Tup brightened our day with:

> Last post I saw on this was 8/2004. I'm trying to set Quake 3 up
> again on an old p2 400 MHz, ATI Rage Pro- go ahead and laugh, i've got
> it on a LAN for my kids, and I can't get it running without this. The
> glsetup on the cd tries to connect to a website that isn't there
> anymore. Anyway, is this file available anywhere?
>
> Thanks

Go ask in the ATI group how to get openGL working on that card, I'd
guess the latest drivers would do it but I'm not sure.

--
"I don't feel tardy"

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

grieve

"Phuc Tup" <world_of_woodman@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Last post I saw on this was 8/2004. I'm trying to set Quake 3 up again
> on an old p2 400 MHz, ATI Rage Pro- go ahead and laugh, i've got it on a
> LAN for my kids, and I can't get it running without this. The glsetup
> on the cd tries to connect to a website that isn't there anymore.
> Anyway, is this file available anywhere?
>
> Thanks

google for "ATI Rage Pro drivers".
how about this one ? could it work ?
http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=176383

"Phuc Tup" <world_of_woodman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Last post I saw on this was 8/2004. I'm trying to set Quake 3 up
> again on an old p2 400 MHz, ATI Rage Pro- go ahead and laugh, i've
> got it on a LAN for my kids, and I can't get it running without this.
> The glsetup on the cd tries to connect to a website that isn't there
> anymore. Anyway, is this file available anywhere?
>
> Thanks

um... I'm as guilty as you at not googling first sometimes.... "GLSETUP"
got the exe file in all of the first pages 20 hits.
Here's one:
http://www.voodoofiles.com/927

However, it'd be better for you to install the latest ATI drivers for
your Rage card, as they SHOULD pop a useable opengl32.dll in your
system. That's basically what you will get with glsetup.
McG.

TRENDING THREADS