flashing names

hi all, i use the allseeingeye as a launcher, and in some mods, osp for 1,
if you highlight the server, you can see who's playing in the bottom column,
and some players have there names flashing, or changing from 1 name to
another, can anyone point me to a information link.
tks in advance.
oth

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:18:47 -0500, "~ OTH ~" <longhorntrans@ev1.net> :

>hi all, i use the allseeingeye as a launcher, and in some mods, osp for 1,
>if you highlight the server, you can see who's playing in the bottom column,
>and some players have there names flashing, or changing from 1 name to
>another, can anyone point me to a information link.
>tks in advance.
>oth

From the OSP Client Readme
Message Control characters:
===========================
The following control characters describe additional features that can
be utilized for such things as the team chat console, names in the OSP
HUD and MOTD messages.

^B and ^b - make text blink
^F - makes the text display only at the first half of a second
^f - makes the text display only at the last half of a second
^N - resets control stuff like ^B, ^F, ^f
^Xrrggbb - allows the user to define the color using the rgb values
(hex)

(e.g. ^XFF0000 is red, ^X777777 some kind of grey).