Is there a way to save settings of Icons that have been selected to be
hidden in the sys taskbar__these icons have a way of ignoring at times the
settings I have set them_thanks
With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

I'm not sure about your question, but you can set those preferences by right
clicking on the Start button, selecting Properties, and then selecting the
Taskbar tab and clicking on the customize button.

"william smith" wrote:

> Is there a way to save settings of Icons that have been selected to be
> hidden in the sys taskbar__these icons have a way of ignoring at times the
> settings I have set them_thanks
> With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

Yes I do that and click on apply __but they do not stay as applied {always
show} which I require of some Icons such as mailwasher__this has a tendency
to revert back to {hide when inactive}