Spider solitare has been deleted without my knowledge

sonar

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
Hello,
Spider solitare has been deleted as are all of my games. I don't care about the others but how can I recover spider solitare?

Solution
I should point out, that in Vista the add/remove programs icon, is just called programs.

This is the right method to reinstall the games. You will most likely need your windows disc for this process.

digitalprospecter

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
I couldn't live without Spider Solitaire on my computer!

Go to:

Start Button-> Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs-> Add/Remove Windows Components Button (on left side of window)-> double-click Accessories & Utilities-> put a checkmark beside Games option and then click OK button.

Your Soltaire should be back.

Cheers!

* If this works for you, please consider clicking on the "Best Answer" button so others know that this thread contains a solution. Thanks!

sonar

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010

I will try, but it looks like I will have to reinstall it with a disc as the games option is gone also. I recently went from dial up internet and to high speed . Something might have been deleted there and I will check and see if I didn't delete something in error. Thanks to all for the suggestions...SONAR

sonar

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010

I am sorry but all othe posted replies do not work. GAMES is no longer avalible as an option. I am afraid something cause it to be deleted and I don't know what I did or if it was something I didn't do. I appreciate the response but I have found anothe spider solitare game on the internet. It isn't as good as Microsft's but it will suffice. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR TRYING TO HELP :hello: ...sonar