new problem...mail recipient e-mail program in MS Word cha..

I don't know what happened, but my default e-mail program in MS Word changed
by itself and now when I try to send to and mail recipient it uses Outlook
instead of Outlook Express like I originally had setup.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about problem mail recipient mail program word

    Open Outlook Express, tools, options, general tab, Under default messaging
    programs click the default button.. although I have XP Pro.. so it might say
    something a little different.. Rainy
    "Pawz" <pawz@home.com> wrote in message
    >I don't know what happened, but my default e-mail program in MS Word
    >changed by itself and now when I try to send to and mail recipient it uses
    >Outlook instead of Outlook Express like I originally had setup.
    >
    > Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

    Tools/Internet Properties/Programs. Change your e-mail program.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    "Pawz" <pawz@home.com> wrote in message
    >I don't know what happened, but my default e-mail program in MS Word
    >changed by itself and now when I try to send to and mail recipient it uses
    >Outlook instead of Outlook Express like I originally had setup.
    >
    > Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

    Thanks, I have this issue resolved...weird how it changed on its own though.

    > Tools/Internet Properties/Programs. Change your e-mail program.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Richard Urban

    > "Pawz" <pawz@home.com> wrote in message
    >>I don't know what happened, but my default e-mail program in MS Word
    >>changed by itself and now when I try to send to and mail recipient it uses
    >>Outlook instead of Outlook Express like I originally had setup.
    >>
    >> Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Microsoft Word Email Windows XP