new problem...mail recipient e-mail program in MS Word cha..

pawz

I don't know what happened, but my default e-mail program in MS Word changed
by itself and now when I try to send to and mail recipient it uses Outlook
instead of Outlook Express like I originally had setup.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

rainy

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2004

Open Outlook Express, tools, options, general tab, Under default messaging
programs click the default button.. although I have XP Pro.. so it might say
something a little different.. Rainy
"Pawz" <pawz@home.com> wrote in message
>I don't know what happened, but my default e-mail program in MS Word
>changed by itself and now when I try to send to and mail recipient it uses
>Outlook instead of Outlook Express like I originally had setup.
>
> Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Tools/Internet Properties/Programs. Change your e-mail program.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"Pawz" <pawz@home.com> wrote in message
>I don't know what happened, but my default e-mail program in MS Word
>changed by itself and now when I try to send to and mail recipient it uses
>Outlook instead of Outlook Express like I originally had setup.
>
> Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

pawz

Thanks, I have this issue resolved...weird how it changed on its own though.