Punk Buster Update -

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2005 10:36:13 PM

I just tried to play on a different server and was first kicked off by Punk
Buster, saying that my version was old and it was going to update it - and
then WARNING mesgs came on about VIOLATION - UPDATE REFUSED...

Does anyone know if this is as bad as it sounds?

More about : punk buster update

July 8, 2005 10:36:14 PM

Miss Understanding wrote:
> I just tried to play on a different server and was first kicked off
> by Punk Buster, saying that my version was old and it was going to
> update it - and then WARNING mesgs came on about VIOLATION - UPDATE
> REFUSED...
>
> Does anyone know if this is as bad as it sounds?

go here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=updatepb.php

and dl pbweb.exe,put that in your pb folder,run it and then pb will be
updated
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 11:40:31 AM

"Jim" <jim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Miss Understanding wrote:
> > I just tried to play on a different server and was first kicked off
> > by Punk Buster, saying that my version was old and it was going to
> > update it - and then WARNING mesgs came on about VIOLATION - UPDATE
> > REFUSED...
> >
> > Does anyone know if this is as bad as it sounds?
>
> go here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=updatepb.php
>
> and dl pbweb.exe,put that in your pb folder,run it and then pb will be
> updated

Thanks for that, but I have already run that program with no result. I then
downloaded the htm files as per the sites instructions, and got the same.
I have emailed the support people at Evenbalance as suggested by their
support page, including my PB log file and am now awaiting their reply.
Weird though...

July 9, 2005 11:40:32 AM

Miss Understanding wrote:
> "Jim" <jim@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Miss Understanding wrote:
>>
>>>I just tried to play on a different server and was first kicked off
>>>by Punk Buster, saying that my version was old and it was going to
>>>update it - and then WARNING mesgs came on about VIOLATION - UPDATE
>>>REFUSED...
>>>
>>>Does anyone know if this is as bad as it sounds?
>>
>>go here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=updatepb.php
>>
>>and dl pbweb.exe,put that in your pb folder,run it and then pb will be
>>updated
>

> Thanks for that, but I have already run that program with no result. I then
> downloaded the htm files as per the sites instructions, and got the same.
> I have emailed the support people at Evenbalance as suggested by their
> support page, including my PB log file and am now awaiting their reply.
> Weird though...

Have not seen this. Let us know how it all sorts out.
!