Solved

Back/forward buttons go missing

I don't know where to post this question so I'll try here! Can somebody please tell me how to retrieve my back and forward buttons in Firefox? Don't even know how I lost them. :cry:
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about back forward buttons missing
  1. Best answer
    Right click the menu bar and click Customize.

If the back/forward buttons are there, drag and them the icons back into place. If not, click Restore Default Set.
  2. Thank you! I had tried that before and now know why it didn't work -- forgot to click on "done." Duh. Anyway, thanks!
  3. LOL.

We all have our not so bright moments and thanks for sharing yours.
  4. TheViper said:
    LOL.

We all have our not so bright moments and thanks for sharing yours.

Well guess what? They are missing once again. I did what you said again, clicked on "done" and nothing. The buttons are not showing up under customize. They didn't before either. I just clicked on "restore default" and hit "done" and that worked -- but not now. :??:
  5. Disable all your extensions/add ons. Reboot.

Are they back? if so, enable an extension/add on one at a time. Enable, restart FF. Do this until you find a culprit.

If that doesn't work, save your profile and uninstall and then reinstall FF.
  6. Well, they are back again! If they disappear for good, guess I'll have to do the above. Thank you so much for all your advice. I will be leaving now, for good I hope. :lol:
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP