office 97

Hi,
Does Office 97 (pro version) install and run under XP?
4 answers Last reply
More about office

    Yes, Neil, it does..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

    In news:42b4b3b8@212.67.96.135,
    Neil <n_hinton@FISHonetel.com> typed:

    > Does Office 97 (pro version) install and run under XP?

    Yes.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    "Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote
    > "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich
    > would have kept it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

    It is because I think that hard work *is* such a wonderful
    thing, that I do my best to encourage others to share in it!

    --
    JohnH
    (Help stamp out stupidity and ignorance, with civility;

    Many thanks for the replies.

    Neil

Microsoft Office Windows XP