Yes, Neil, it does..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

In news:42b4b3b8@212.67.96.135,
Neil <n_hinton@FISHonetel.com> typed:

> Does Office 97 (pro version) install and run under XP?

Yes.

Please reply to the newsgroup

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote
> "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich
> would have kept it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

It is because I think that hard work *is* such a wonderful
thing, that I do my best to encourage others to share in it!

--
JohnH
(Help stamp out stupidity and ignorance, with civility;

TRENDING THREADS