"Allow sub-frames to navigate across different domains" po..

Signing onto Internet Explorer and then for each attempt to read emails,
this window appears: "Allow sub-frames to navigate across different
domains?"
Pick a Yes or No.
How do I prevent this irritation from coming back again and again?

--
triraider
triraider's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2364

QT

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2004

Control panel/internet options/security/custom level. On "navigate sub
frames across different domains" click enable.

"triraider" <triraider.1quocu@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

> Signing onto Internet Explorer and then for each attempt to read emails,
> this window appears: "Allow sub-frames to navigate across different
> domains?"
> Pick a Yes or No.
> How do I prevent this irritation from coming back again and again?
>

> --
> triraider
> triraider's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2364

.... or use "Default" medium level.