Status
Not open for further replies.

terism1

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2010
I tried to download the program that you suggested and it said that my setup files are corrupt. Please tell me what to do next....I really thought it was a good thing to have and want to use it.
Thanks
Teri

Solution
It could be the malware not allowing the download or the install. Please go to filehippo.com. On their page look for the red bar that reads Antimalware and click on that, then download from there. Before install change the name of MBAM to something like new.exe, then install. I'm hoping Matan was right in the file corruption, though, but just in case you're in it deep use the suggestions above...gwb56

gwb56

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
It could be the malware not allowing the download or the install. Please go to filehippo.com. On their page look for the red bar that reads Antimalware and click on that, then download from there. Before install change the name of MBAM to something like new.exe, then install. I'm hoping Matan was right in the file corruption, though, but just in case you're in it deep use the suggestions above...gwb56

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.