jaggyloving

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2010
Pls help me, i m in very deep trouble.
here is my problem-

I m using Iball booster 5.1 from last 1.5 yrs. It was very nice. But now i m having a problem dat i cannot hear a clear audio voices of videos and movies. When i test my all speakers using realtek control panel i get to hear the sound of only two speakers. I have following configuration-

Windows Vista 32 bit
1.50 gb ram
Dual core E2140 @ 1.60Ghz
Intel chipset
supports till 7.1 channel audio.

Drivers installed for audio are-
Audio driver version - 6.0.1.5943
Direct X 10
HD Audio
Audio Codec - ALC888S

I use vlc (version 1.0.5) media player to watch videos and movies and i have chosen audio device as 5.1, some videos and movies works with awesome sound of music and beats but the audio bcomes very low and almost inaudible in some scenes of videos and movies. I had used xp more than vista and 7. There was no such prob. But it mainly started from last 3-4 mnths.

I have also done SPDIF test but in the Direct Sound Test reports it states NO. I have AC3 filter 1.61 32 bit but still no effect. The slow sound is not heard in the movie. I have use DJBCp codec pack v5.1.0.1 to play all those videos and songs in WMP, but agn every file does not work and i want to use VLC player only bcoz its very gud and user friendly.

i have also connected stereo headphones with mic in the other jacks of the motherboard. Does this causing any prob???

Plssssss suggest adequate remedy for my such long big problem as soon as possble.
Thanking u all in ancipation.