PSU WATTS??????????

merwan

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2007
is there some sort of online scanner or a program that can let me know how much Watts im using currently or am i just imagining?

it would be cool to know how much power my specs are currently taking.

cpu-z

thank you

merwan

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2007
mate thank you, what else can i say. now more problems (and worries) when filling the correct parameters. ill list the problems as follows:

1. motherboard:

mobo specs

i think this mobo fits in the regular desktop, agree?

2. CPU Utilization (TDP 2):

how can i know what my cpu Utilization is?

cpu-z specs

3. hard drive:

i selected 1 hdd in the sata list. is that correct?
HD model: Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 160 Go Serial-ATA II (ST3160212AS)

4. fan:

how i know my fan type?

5. Power Supply Adjustments

finally how i know these parameters?

thank you and sorry for all this hassle. its just when i checked it, it was wayyyyy above 300 w(381 w so far, u believe that) and my psu supports a maximum of 300 w. im seriously getting worried and will have to shut down my computer before anything burns. please advice me.

merwan

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2007
im very sorry, my wattage usage is 270w with the athlon X2 6000+. the mistake i done was on the first parameter (system processor) were it states 'Attention: Dual Core CPU is a Single Processor.' thus i changed it from dual processor to single processer.

anyways i removed the athlon X2 6000+ and put back my old semptron 3000+ at 1.8GHz just incase my calculations end up wrong.

so im assume from my calculations so far that im safe i guess, ahhhhh relief. but please respond to my earlier reply to get the most accurate wattage usage or even better if you can calculate it and if you need more specs just tell me. oh, the fan measures at 12cmx12cm. thank you for your support.