is alt + tab working for you in winxp?

Hello.

I'm wondering about the alt+tab in non-full-screen mode in winxp issue.
This seems to be related to graphic card driver, so I was wondering what
your experience was, if you could tell me what graphic card you are using
and whether alt works or not it would be great.

I'm about to buy a new graphic card, and want to make sure that alt key
works fine. I used two cards with quake3 thus far, tnt2 (alt worked fine)
radeon 7500 (it didn't).

I'm thinking about Sapphire Ati Radeon 9800 and Gainward GeForce 6600.

sittingduck

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2003

Jason Willis wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm wondering about the alt+tab in non-full-screen mode in winxp issue.
> This seems to be related to graphic card driver, so I was wondering what
> your experience was, if you could tell me what graphic card you are using
> and whether alt works or not it would be great.
>
> I'm about to buy a new graphic card, and want to make sure that alt key
> works fine. I used two cards with quake3 thus far, tnt2 (alt worked fine)
> radeon 7500 (it didn't).
>
> I'm thinking about Sapphire Ati Radeon 9800 and Gainward GeForce 6600.

I'm using a 6600GT and alt+tab acts differently depending on which drivers
you use.

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:59:21 +0200, Jason Willis <jwillis@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello.
>
>I'm wondering about the alt+tab in non-full-screen mode in winxp issue.
>This seems to be related to graphic card driver, so I was wondering what
>your experience was, if you could tell me what graphic card you are using
>and whether alt works or not it would be great.
>
>I'm about to buy a new graphic card, and want to make sure that alt key
>works fine. I used two cards with quake3 thus far, tnt2 (alt worked fine)
>radeon 7500 (it didn't).
>
>I'm thinking about Sapphire Ati Radeon 9800 and Gainward GeForce 6600.

Q3E Minimizer
http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/quake3arena/moreinfo_6109291.html

"Q3E, or Quake 3 Engine Minimizer is a program that has been created to
give you the ability to quickly and easily minimize nearly every game
that has been coded using the Q3 engine as a base..."

Apathy[AGQx]
Scientia Est Potentia >>======>
Illiterate? Write here for help:
http://www.p0rn0finish.org