Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How Do i add accounts from Welcome Screen Deleted all users on xp On Accident ev

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
November 8, 2009 9:31:19 PM

i was tryin to speed up my computer one day trying to get it too only 1 account on pc. So im type commands to hide or delete account access and it happened i could not access any users it says password but i never set a password. My laptop does not have a cd drive and does not support usb drive booting. Anyway to add or re-able accounts from welcome screen? Cant login to Any Accounts such as Administrator
November 8, 2009 10:27:28 PM

start up computer in safe mode (instead of normal mode) that should let you re-set all the user accounts
November 12, 2009 11:52:46 PM

daviduk109 said:
start up computer in safe mode (instead of normal mode) that should let you re-set all the user accounts

Dosent work as i can't reset all acoounts due to to every account on pc is deleted even the administrator
Related resources
November 13, 2009 11:02:03 AM

You can't delete the default Admin account. Booting into safe mode (f8 on startup) will get you the default admin account.

November 14, 2009 3:20:05 AM

aford10 said:
You can't delete the default Admin account. Booting into safe mode (f8 on startup) will get you the default admin account.

I did some command that locked me out of the account and it wont let me get in it ask for password but i never set one... Its there just locked somehow :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  and it is default admin account
November 19, 2009 4:14:48 AM

I've done the the same thing. If you're run the control userpasswords2 command and delete all the accounts in the box, there is no way to log into Win7 after that. While I see a my username, my old password, nor a blank password will allow access. I think a reformat is the only solution.
November 20, 2009 1:32:51 AM

I'm back and found a resolution. It turns out daviduk109 was right. If you start the computer in safe mode you can fix the problem. You don't use control userpasswords2 once in safe mode because nothing there seems to work. The quick solution is to do a restore to the most recent restore point. I did this and everything started working again.
November 21, 2009 12:10:24 AM

voicekiller said:
I'm back and found a resolution. It turns out daviduk109 was right. If you start the computer in safe mode you can fix the problem. You don't use control userpasswords2 once in safe mode because nothing there seems to work. The quick solution is to do a restore to the most recent restore point. I did this and everything started working again.

Do you know how i could access that?
!