> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
> finally got a life!
> =P

No, not all of us. Howzit, Ratty?

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

pop

I'm still here looking for an excuse to pull this NG over!

--
pop is Mark
Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
"Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
> muahahaha! Got you to look!
> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
> finally got a life!
> =P

"Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
> muahahaha! Got you to look!
> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
> finally got a life!
> =P

I don't play much anymore but I am still out here!

MadBomma®

"Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
> muahahaha! Got you to look!
> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
> finally got a life!
> =P

like in more computers, more games? LOL!
McG.

"pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm still here looking for an excuse to pull this NG over!
>
> --
> pop is Mark
> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
>> muahahaha! Got you to look!
>> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
>> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
>> finally got a life!
>> =P

yeah, pulling an empty ng over is like pulling an empty bus over :)
McG.

well it would help if SuperTech or Chicken was
in here then I would have someone to argue with
and you can start pulling over the ng. ;)

How is SuperTech doing btw?

"pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm still here looking for an excuse to pull this NG over!
>
> --
> pop is Mark
> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
> --
> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
>> muahahaha! Got you to look!
>> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
>> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
>> finally got a life!
>> =P

pop

Up to his hips in alligators! Oldest boy just got married and his youngest
is a sophomore in college at Texas Tech and its the busy season in air
conditioning. Other than that he's as mean as ever.

--
> well it would help if SuperTech or Chicken was
> in here then I would have someone to argue with
> and you can start pulling over the ng. ;)
>
> How is SuperTech doing btw?
>
> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm still here looking for an excuse to pull this NG over!
>>
>> --
>> pop is Mark
>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
>> --
>> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
>>> muahahaha! Got you to look!
>>> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
>>> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
>>> finally got a life!
>>> =P

pop

makes me kinda long for the good old days...

--

"MadBomma®" <madbomma@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
>> muahahaha! Got you to look!
>> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
>> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
>> finally got a life!
>> =P
>

> I don't play much anymore but I am still out here!
>
> MadBomma®

hiya, madbumma glad to see your still around and
kicking! :)

wow.. tell him we miss him in the ng and he needs
to come in every now and then and make his
presence known! Congrats to the family too!

> makes me kinda long for the good old days...

Ah...yes...the good ole days----
.....640 x 480 resolution
.....sound from the two inch PC speaker
.....14" monitor
And yet I still swore that Imp's fireball was going to come right out of the
screen and hit me........

Bob

> --
> pop is Mark
> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
>> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I'm still here looking for an excuse to pull this NG over!
>>>
>>> --
>>> pop is Mark
>>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
>>
>> yeah, pulling an empty ng over is like pulling an empty bus over :)
>> McG.

pop

;-) you got that right!
--

Ratgirl <Ratgirl@no.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> muahahaha! Got you to look!
> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
> finally got a life!
> =P

Not me!

pop <p_o_p@hotmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> makes me kinda long for the good old days...

Don't say that or a.j. will come back ;)

With all the technology we're playing with today, it sure don't look like
that anymore... just all pixellated and flat... sigh... I do remember
thinkin about just how GOOD doom2 looked :)

> ;-) you got that right!
> --
> pop is Mark
> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
> --
> "rjdriver" <rjdrivers@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> makes me kinda long for the good old days...
>>
>> Ah...yes...the good ole days----
>> ....640 x 480 resolution
>> ....sound from the two inch PC speaker
>> ....14" monitor
>> And yet I still swore that Imp's fireball was going to come right out of
>> the screen and hit me........
>>

>> Bob
>>

>>> --
>>> pop is Mark
>>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
>>> --
>>> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

pop

pissant!

--
"EvilBill" <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> wrote in message
> pop <p_o_p@hotmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> makes me kinda long for the good old days...
>>

> Don't say that or a.j. will come back ;)

pop <p_o_p@hotmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> pissant!

Babbling jackass! ;)

> pop <p_o_p@hotmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> pissant!
>>

> Babbling jackass! ;)

ahh... just like old times - brings tears to me eyes :)

> "EvilBill" <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> pop <p_o_p@hotmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>>> pissant!
>>>

>> Babbling jackass! ;)
>
> ahh... just like old times - brings tears to me eyes :)
>

>>> --
>>> pop is Mark
>>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.

Mark, we can't help the aging thing, it's inevitable. But, let's never
'grow old', there's no future in it and it's no fun not being a kid anymore
:)
McG.

"Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
> well it would help if SuperTech or Chicken was
> in here then I would have someone to argue with
> and you can start pulling over the ng. ;)
>
> How is SuperTech doing btw?

hey, ain't he down here around Houston somewhere? I know he used to set up
Super LAN parties somewhere around here....been a while though.
McG.

> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm still here looking for an excuse to pull this NG over!
>>
>> --
>> pop is Mark
>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
>> --
>> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
>>> muahahaha! Got you to look!
>>> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
>>> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
>>> finally got a life!
>>> =P

"pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Up to his hips in alligators! Oldest boy just got married and his youngest
> is a sophomore in college at Texas Tech and its the busy season in air
> conditioning. Other than that he's as mean as ever.
>
> --
> pop is Mark
> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.

if he's into AC & R he'll *NEVER* run outta work in Houston!!!
McG.

<stubborn> wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:23:29 GMT, "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote:
>
>>muahahaha! Got you to look!
>>Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
>>let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
>>finally got a life!
>>=P
>>

> trying to fly under the radar...I'm using this new fake alias so no
> one will know who I am.
>
> marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

Good to see you're still alive man! I wuz wonderin tho!
McGrandpa

> Ratgirl <Ratgirl@no.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> muahahaha! Got you to look!
>> Where is everybody? Dont tell me,
>> let me guess... all the old AGQx folks
>> finally got a life!
>> =P
>
> Not me!

BUT, you're still *trying*, aren't ya? LOL!
McG.

pop

> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Up to his hips in alligators! Oldest boy just got married and his
>> youngest is a sophomore in college at Texas Tech and its the busy season
>> in air conditioning. Other than that he's as mean as ever.
>>
>> --
>> pop is Mark
>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
>
> if he's into AC & R he'll *NEVER* run outta work in Houston!!!
> McG.

That's what I'm hoping so he can get rich and I can go live with him :)