Synchronizing folders

Is is possible to setup two XPsp2 PC's in a workgroup to have their folders
synchronize dynamically. At the moment I am sharing 2 folders on the 2 PCs &
if I am on either pc I copy new files to the second pc. There is an option
to synchronize files under [my computer>Tools] but this seems to only point
to web pages. How can I set the synchronize options for specific folders or
do I need a 3rd party application to do this?

SwaroX

How To Use the Briefcase Feature in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307885

HOW TO: Synchronize Mobile Devices and Desktop Computers with Synchronization Manager
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314512

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP