How can i secure my pc from prone sites

i need to secure my PC from all kinds of prone n nudity sites. Is there any software or any method ? Any solution? Any................................
12 answers Last reply
More about secure prone sites
  1. Don't visit them. Simple.
  2. Quote:
    Any solution? Any................................

Prone blocker? You can't be too careful.
  3. Quote:
    Any solution? Any................................

Prone blocker? You can't be too careful.
  4. block them in urs firewall by typing URL of the site u wanna block.
  5. Ijack said:
    Don't visit them. Simple.

woW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gr8 buddy. u r such a genius. u solve da prob in jst 3 words.dat's cald intelligence.
  6. I would suggest Norton internet security. It will tell you which sites are safe or dangerous before you click on them.
  7. It would help to know what browser (and version) you are using...
    Recent versions of Internet Explorer have built-in parental control which can block *most* (but not all) "prone"; have you tried searching for "parental control" in your browsers' help.
  8. There are parental controls out there that will block prone if a site has keywords in it like bumbum, tittles, nippity nipps etc

The freeware one below will let you add keywords and has an extensive list of prone sites:

http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/Parental_Filter/pfilter.html

Remember that software can be easy to by-pass and people are savvy to these procedures. If you are protecting youngins from accidentally happening upon these sites this might just be your huckleberrry.
  9. mostly i use firfox wd updated. bt hv internet xplor 8.
  10. shah_85 said:
    mostly i use firfox wd updated. bt hv internet xplor 8.

Wow, that sounds like an iron curtain against infections :lol:
  11. An attempt can be made by :

Create a txt file named "hosts" in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Now here, write down all your websites to be blocked in the following format :

xxx.0.0.1 www.facebook.com
  12. hi.....my name is venkat......i'll give u a small idea.....u just go to goole search engine and type software to block pron sites then u'll get some softwares over there .........u just download it and run it
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Software Windows XP