Your question

Capture High Definition PC game play

Tags:
  • Multimedia
  • Games
  • Apps
Last response: in Apps General Discussion
June 20, 2011 12:31:00 PM

I want to know if there is any cheap/free software to capture gameplay as my eyes see it on my LCD screen. I would love to brag about my new computer by showing my friends how it plays the newest games! :bounce: 

1080p is the resolution I play at on my 22 inch screen.

More about : capture high definition game play

June 21, 2011 11:42:08 AM

pinaklonkar said:
I want to know if there is any cheap/free software to capture gameplay as my eyes see it on my LCD screen. I would love to brag about my new computer by showing my friends how it plays the newest games! :bounce: 

1080p is the resolution I play at on my 22 inch screen.

Why not use a screen recorder? Basically the screen recorder allows you to record a fixed area or full screen and save the recorded video as AVI(divx) video.
Personally, I use Capturelib Screen Recorder.
m
l
June 21, 2011 6:56:21 PM

Okay, you are playing a blu-ray quality movie on your screen, let's say. We know it is 1080p resolution video. When you run this screen recorder and capture say 2 minutes of the blu ray movie in whatever format it needs to, does it look identical? meaning, will it get captured as a 1080p video showing a 1080p action?

I don't think so. Correct me if you have seen this happen? The prime requirement is recording at the resolution it is being played at, without investing in hardware cards.
m
l
Related resources
!