Wireless headphones for my wife

captmcnet

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011
Hello,
My wife dislikes the fit and feel of her Bose ($100) ear buds. I should have purchased less expensive ear buds for her to dislike!
Now she belives she would like a wireless over-the-ear headphone with mic set.
I want to future-proof her by acquiring a 5.1 or 7.1 capable set, but initially it must work with the currnet set-up of standard stereo speakers with a built-in 1-8 inch headphone jack.
The reason is: she has the standard stereo speakers connected simultaneously to both her PC and her TV. She handles the audio from two sources with no problem, and when she wants to share the audio with others in the room, she simple pulls the ear bud cable from the speakers headphone jack.
The current audio arrangement functions to her satisfaction, but she wants the headphones to replace the ear buds. I am willing to go up to aprox $250.
Recommendations anyone?
My email adrs is captmcnet@gmail.com

irzekk

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
Uhm this is the wrong site to be asking these types of questions. Head-Fi.org is AMAZING when it comes to this stuff. I have quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to headphones but not the wireless type. Wireless headphones are not exactly gold when it comes to sound quality but I guess thats not what you're looking for. Almost any headphone will work when it comes to wireless so try looking around Sony for this kind of stuff, they won't let you down!