How to uninstall driver whiz from windows vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

mistakenly downloaded driver whiz and need to get rid of it please

I have never installed Driver Whiz, but check the Start menu for the Driver Whiz program and any uninstall feature that may be present. Or try Control Panel>Programs and Features>Driver Whiz. Right click and select remove. Alternatively double click on My Computer Program Files>Driver Whiz>Right click and delete.

G

Thanks for that, have tried that but it wont allow me to uninstall, it stalls the process and wants permission to download an upgrade and I am very reluctant to do that?

sirtoysalot

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2010

Hello,
I have tried everything to get rid of Driver Whiz.. I just could not get rid of it in my Add/Remove..

I just read the advise to use Ccleaner.. I already use Ccleaner, but didn't realize I could use the tool tab to delete something.. IT WORKED!!! Driver Whiz is gone form my computer completely..

TOO ALL OF YOU WHO CAN NOT GET RID OF DRIVER WHIZ.. DOWN LOAD CCLEANER, & USE THE TOOL TAB.. FIND DRIVER WHIZ & HIT UNINSTALL..
ONCE YOU DO THAT RECHECK YOUR PROGRAM FILE, & ADD/REMOVE TO SEE IT ITS GONE.. I EVEN RAN A SEARCH OF ALL MY FILES TO MAKE SURE IT WAS GONE....

AWESOME ADVISE!!!
Sheila

Status
Not open for further replies.