WebPro "copy protection" won't allow copy to card, workaro..

November 1, 2004 5:58:56 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.palmtops,comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

It says Webpro is "copy protected" and can't be moved to the card. Other
progs. have done this too, is there any way around it?
For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address :)
November 1, 2004 11:35:46 AM

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:
> It says Webpro is "copy protected" and can't be moved to the card.
> Other progs. have done this too, is there any way around it?

FileZ

-k.

Help me get a free palm: http://freepalms.com/index.php?AFFID=711
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 2:33:57 PM

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:35:46 -0500, KM <mankoff@yahoo.com> spewed:
>> It says Webpro is "copy protected" and can't be moved to the card.
>> Other progs. have done this too, is there any way around it?
>
>FileZ

Ah, thanks :)

!