Photo Printing Wizard Images

When accessing an attachment to an E-mail, and selecting for printing,
a selection of previous photos are displayed in camio layout within
the Photo Printing Wizard utility.

DESPERATELY NEED TO DELETE PREVIOUS IMAGES from the Photo Printing
Wizard screen, as these contain sensitive material, NOT to be viewed
by other users of this computer.

WHERE ARE THESE IMAGES STORED AND HOW CAN THEY BE PURGED?!

HELP, ANYONE, PLEASE ! .....

Jim

"Stephen G. Giannoni" <E-mailAddressWitheld@No-ISP.com> wrote in message
> When accessing an attachment to an E-mail, and selecting for printing,
> a selection of previous photos are displayed in camio layout within
> the Photo Printing Wizard utility.
>
> DESPERATELY NEED TO DELETE PREVIOUS IMAGES from the Photo Printing
> Wizard screen, as these contain sensitive material, NOT to be viewed
> by other users of this computer.
>
> WHERE ARE THESE IMAGES STORED AND HOW CAN THEY BE PURGED?!
>
> HELP, ANYONE, PLEASE ! ....
Have you tried looking in My Recent Documents?
Jim.

Many thanks for responding.

Where is "My Recent Documents" ?

I don't see it in the Windows Explorer ...

> Many thanks for responding.
>
> Where is "My Recent Documents" ?
>
> I don't see it in the Windows Explorer ...

There should be a shortcut to this folder on your desktop. You will find it
in /Documents and Settings/<Your user name>. The My Recent Documents folder
has been present since at least Windows 95.
Jim

Nah !, I'm a compulsive cleaner and would have long since deleted any
such non-essential material.

The most recently accessed images are apparently stored within the
Photo Printing Wizard application? ...

The Photo Printing Wizard was displaying over 400 cameo images but
I've discovered how to at least delete image by image; long 'n tedious
but doable ...

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:33:37 GMT, "Jim" <j.n@nospam.com> wrote:

>"Stephen G. Giannoni" <E-mailAddressWitheld@No-ISP.com> wrote in message
>> Many thanks for responding.
>>
>> Where is "My Recent Documents" ?
>>
>> I don't see it in the Windows Explorer ...
>>

>There should be a shortcut to this folder on your desktop. You will find it
>in /Documents and Settings/<Your user name>. The My Recent Documents folder
>has been present since at least Windows 95.
>Jim

Fix your own problems. The height of a moron - delete what you don't understand.

1. You don't have a problem
2. It is nothing to do with photo wizards

But when I see a moron who doesn't have a clue say "... and would have long since deleted any such non-essential material." then don't worry about it moron. Reinstall windows so you have a proper system before posting here. It won't change anything - the same problem will still be there but you will have a right to ask questions.

"Stephen G. Giannoni" <E-mailAddressWitheld@No-ISP.com> wrote in message news:9p4hb1145acjet3henjj82l0gna1m9jmm3@4ax.com...
> Nah !, I'm a compulsive cleaner and would have long since deleted any
> such non-essential material.
>
> The most recently accessed images are apparently stored within the
> Photo Printing Wizard application? ...
>
> The Photo Printing Wizard was displaying over 400 cameo images but
> I've discovered how to at least delete image by image; long 'n tedious
> but doable ...
>
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:33:37 GMT, "Jim" <j.n@nospam.com> wrote:
>

>>"Stephen G. Giannoni" <E-mailAddressWitheld@No-ISP.com> wrote in message
>>> Many thanks for responding.
>>>
>>> Where is "My Recent Documents" ?
>>>
>>> I don't see it in the Windows Explorer ...
>>>

>>There should be a shortcut to this folder on your desktop. You will find it
>>in /Documents and Settings/<Your user name>. The My Recent Documents folder
>>has been present since at least Windows 95.
>>Jim

TRENDING THREADS