Opening Outlook express

June 20, 2005 8:45:03 PM

How can I make Outlook express open in front of Windows Internet explorer?
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 1:43:05 PM

"Phantom" <Phantom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How can I make Outlook express open in front of Windows Internet explorer?

OE should open in front if ou do not work with another program at the
same time.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

I'm using Dragon NaturallySpeaking all the time. Maybe that's what's causing
the problem. Thanks for the reply.

Phantom

"Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

> "Phantom" <Phantom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >How can I make Outlook express open in front of Windows Internet explorer?
>
> OE should open in front if ou do not work with another program at the
> same time.
>
> --
> (tm)
> ICQ: 192649233

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 11:41:24 PM

"Phantom" <Phantom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm using Dragon NaturallySpeaking all the time. Maybe that's what's causing
>the problem. Thanks for the reply.

You are welcome.

--
(tm)