Has anyone seen or heard of a model having two heads? My son claims
that he has seen this a couple of times but I gather it is a bug when
combining a certain headmodel with a certain body model. The two heads
he saw was next to the player name in the score list.
Anyone seen this? Anyone know how to get two heads in Q3?

TIA!

"Jabos" <guran@industriinformation.se> wrote in message
> Has anyone seen or heard of a model having two heads? My son claims
> that he has seen this a couple of times but I gather it is a bug when
> combining a certain headmodel with a certain body model. The two heads
> he saw was next to the player name in the score list.
> Anyone seen this? Anyone know how to get two heads in Q3?
>
> TIA!

Can't help with your Q3 problem but I've met a few real-life people who looked like they had 2
heads!!

I think they were Welsh :eek:)

"Geri" <baldy @THISISASPAMBL0CK.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Jabos" <guran@industriinformation.se> wrote in message
> > Has anyone seen or heard of a model having two heads? My son claims
> > that he has seen this a couple of times but I gather it is a bug when
> > combining a certain headmodel with a certain body model. The two heads
> > he saw was next to the player name in the score list.
> > Anyone seen this? Anyone know how to get two heads in Q3?
> >
> > TIA!
> >

> Can't help with your Q3 problem but I've met a few real-life people who
looked like they had 2
> heads!!
>
> I think they were Welsh :eek:)

Hmm - well at least you were right about that not helping.. :cool:

I think I may have come up with a reason why the two headed player is not
possible... or perhaps, that it was something else.

If you have ever played with someone who has gone to the trouble of using a
custom skin, you will have noticed that unless you already have that skin on
file, then Q3 will default to a generic skin... normally Sarge I think. So
theoretically, you could not have seen a skin that you did not already
have..
Having said that, I know you can mix and match the heads and bodies of
different skins - I know a player that uses Xaeros body, with Slash's head -
and boy does it look freaky! You dont need different skins to see these
mix-n-matchs because only the default skins are being used, its just in diff
combinations.... So perhaps what your son saw was something like this?

Blessed are the geek, for they shall inherit the Earth.

On 15 Sep 2005 04:21:22 -0700, "Jabos" <guran@industriinformation.se>
wrote:

>Has anyone seen or heard of a model having two heads? My son claims
>that he has seen this a couple of times but I gather it is a bug when
>combining a certain headmodel with a certain body model. The two heads
>he saw was next to the player name in the score list.
>Anyone seen this? Anyone know how to get two heads in Q3?

Maybe there's a model of Zaphod Beeblebrox ?

I think it is a bug like when using Klesks' head on Uriels' body or was
it the other way around?... Anyway, then you will get a rectangular
image next to your player name in the score list.
We have seen a similar oddity showing two heads next to the player name
in the score list. Two heads with blurry eyes. It is most likely a bug,
but we want to know which combination of body/head models we need to
use to get this double head bug to show... :)

TIA!

On 15 Sep 2005 04:21:22 -0700, "Jabos"
<guran@industriinformation.se> wrote:

>Has anyone seen or heard of a model having two heads? My son claims
>that he has seen this a couple of times but I gather it is a bug when
>combining a certain headmodel with a certain body model. The two heads
>he saw was next to the player name in the score list.
>Anyone seen this? Anyone know how to get two heads in Q3?
>
>TIA!
A mod?
reaction quake
http://www.rq3.com/docs/manual.htm
"Scoreboard shows individual and team head models."