Need to access cookies blocked in error

I was trying to order checks from Bank of America's reorder site and I
accidentally hit the Block Cookies instead of Allow Cookies.
I went to the Privacy page and changed the website to Allow, but I get an
error page when I try to access it that says "Time Out" -Microsoft Internet
Explorer at the top and "Access Denied!" is the only thing on the page.
I would like to be able to access this site.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about need access cookies blocked error

    "freetobeme0307" <freetobeme0307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I was trying to order checks from Bank of America's reorder site and I
    >accidentally hit the Block Cookies instead of Allow Cookies.
    >I went to the Privacy page and changed the website to Allow, but I get an
    >error page when I try to access it that says "Time Out" -Microsoft Internet
    >Explorer at the top and "Access Denied!" is the only thing on the page.
    >I would like to be able to access this site.

    Clear the Temporary Internet Files and all Cookies, then retry.

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233

    That was the first thing I tried. Then I did what is in my original post.

    "Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

    > "freetobeme0307" <freetobeme0307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I was trying to order checks from Bank of America's reorder site and I
    > >accidentally hit the Block Cookies instead of Allow Cookies.
    > >I went to the Privacy page and changed the website to Allow, but I get an
    > >error page when I try to access it that says "Time Out" -Microsoft Internet
    > >Explorer at the top and "Access Denied!" is the only thing on the page.
    > >I would like to be able to access this site.
    >
    > Clear the Temporary Internet Files and all Cookies, then retry.
    >
    > --
    > (tm)
    > ICQ: 192649233

    "freetobeme0307" <freetobeme0307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >That was the first thing I tried. Then I did what is in my original post.

    If you do not get further help from here, post this to
    where the IE is supported.

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233