Need to access cookies blocked in error

June 20, 2005 11:35:01 PM

I was trying to order checks from Bank of America's reorder site and I
accidentally hit the Block Cookies instead of Allow Cookies.
I went to the Privacy page and changed the website to Allow, but I get an
error page when I try to access it that says "Time Out" -Microsoft Internet
Explorer at the top and "Access Denied!" is the only thing on the page.
I would like to be able to access this site.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 1:43:09 PM

"freetobeme0307" <freetobeme0307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I was trying to order checks from Bank of America's reorder site and I
>accidentally hit the Block Cookies instead of Allow Cookies.
>I went to the Privacy page and changed the website to Allow, but I get an
>error page when I try to access it that says "Time Out" -Microsoft Internet
>Explorer at the top and "Access Denied!" is the only thing on the page.
>I would like to be able to access this site.

Clear the Temporary Internet Files and all Cookies, then retry.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

That was the first thing I tried. Then I did what is in my original post.

"Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

> "freetobeme0307" <freetobeme0307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I was trying to order checks from Bank of America's reorder site and I
> >accidentally hit the Block Cookies instead of Allow Cookies.
> >I went to the Privacy page and changed the website to Allow, but I get an
> >error page when I try to access it that says "Time Out" -Microsoft Internet
> >Explorer at the top and "Access Denied!" is the only thing on the page.
> >I would like to be able to access this site.
>
> Clear the Temporary Internet Files and all Cookies, then retry.
>
> --
> (tm)
> ICQ: 192649233

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 11:41:24 PM

"freetobeme0307" <freetobeme0307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>That was the first thing I tried. Then I did what is in my original post.

If you do not get further help from here, post this to
where the IE is supported.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233