How to re-install services "Wireless Zero Configuration" o..

June 21, 2005 3:44:20 PM

HI,

I have using window XP Pro with SP2
I have uninstall the Wireless Component before
And I find the Services "Wireless Zero Configuration" is disappear
So, how can I get it back

Regards,

Sean
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
June 21, 2005 3:44:21 PM

"SEAN" <laiwai_man@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have using window XP Pro with SP2
>I have uninstall the Wireless Component before
>And I find the Services "Wireless Zero Configuration" is disappear
>So, how can I get it back

Usually the service will be available only if a WLAN device is
connected. Do you mean that ist has been removed from the Control
Panel > Administrative Tools > Services? In this case, I would ask the
manufacturer of the WLAN device that you removed, about how to correct
this.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233