How to re-install services "Wireless Zero Configuration" o..

HI,

I have using window XP Pro with SP2
I have uninstall the Wireless Component before
And I find the Services "Wireless Zero Configuration" is disappear
So, how can I get it back

Regards,

Sean
1 answer Last reply
More about install services wireless configuration

    "SEAN" <laiwai_man@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I have using window XP Pro with SP2
    >I have uninstall the Wireless Component before
    >And I find the Services "Wireless Zero Configuration" is disappear
    >So, how can I get it back

    Usually the service will be available only if a WLAN device is
    connected. Do you mean that ist has been removed from the Control
    Panel > Administrative Tools > Services? In this case, I would ask the
    manufacturer of the WLAN device that you removed, about how to correct
    this.

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233